Silver Sponsorship $250.00
Your Silver sponsorship includes:
- Your name or organization name and logo on all promotional material
- Your logo on the Home page of the Rainbow Book Fair website
- Description of your organization logo, and website link on the Sponsor page on the Rainbow Book Fair website
- Invitations to all pre-Fair events and after party
- 1 table with priority placement
- Scheduling for 1 reader for a 4-minute reading. We will work with you to schedule this reading at a time that works best for you.
Gold Sponsorship: $350.00
Your Gold sponsorship includes:
- Everything listed for Silver Sponsorship
- Earlier dibs on a table for the next year
- A special notice in the 2017 Rainbow Book Fair promotional material (and in any other events we do throughout the year).
Become a sponsor by making a tax-deductible donation to CLAGS at: CLAGS Online Donation Page. Enter the amount; Under “Your Support” select “Rainbow Book Fair” ; Click “Credit/Debit” (you will get both the Credit/Debit and PayPal options by clicking this); Enter your contact info; Select your payment option.
To become a Sponsor by mail, please complete the PDF: Sponsor and Exhibitor Registration Form 2017.
Mail the completed form and a check for the appropriate amount to: CLAGS, The Graduate Center, CUNY, 365 Fifth Avenue, Room 7115, New York, NY 10016.
Checks should be made out to CLAGS with “Rainbow Book Fair” in the memo line.
Please provide a brief description of your organization as follows…
Send us a 72dpi RGB logo and your web address and social media links (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc). Additionally please provide a hi-res CYMK logo for use on all printed promotion. Email description, logos and links to Jonathan at RBFSocialMedia@gmail.com.
For more information about Sponsorship, please contact Daniel Kitchen: NYRainbowBkFair@yahoo.com.
Note: all tables are 6´ x 2,5´. RBF will provide a white table cloth and signage for your table. Setup time for the Fair is 10:30am-12:00pm the day of the Fair; breakdown time is 6:00pm-6:30pm the day of the Fair. Free morning refreshments (coffee etc.) will be served to all exhibitors.